How to make a PayPal account in Pakistan?
How you can make a PayPal account in Pakistan. If you want a PayPal account to use for send and receive payment or online shopping. or in case you are working online as a freelancer than PayPal is the first component.
Make sure that you read the whole guide because we have taken into account all the ways that you can make a PayPal account in Pakistan and brought the best for the best tips for you!
What Is PayPal?
PayPal is an American online payment system with more than 306 million active accounts. You can use your PayPal account to send, receive, and store funds in 25 different currencies. A PayPal account usually has a direct link to a bank account and can be used to buy goods or services.
PayPal is very secure and the fastest way to send and receive money online. PayPal provides its services in 202 markets.
Why International E-commerce Companies and Freelancers need PayPal?
Pakistan’s e-commerce and freelance market have huge potential. Small companies have the potential to set up their brands online and sell products internationally. All international customers trust PayPal for buying, selling, sending, and receiving payments.
PayPal as your payment gateway can increase sales of your e-commerce website by up to 50%. Trust is one of the important factors in e-commerce and freelancing.
With PayPal, people can get more business from international customers due to the trust factor in PayPal. People who are running their e-commerce websites and getting work from websites like Upwork, Fiverr, and People per hour use the accounts of their friends and relatives who are living abroad. With PayPal, they can easily receive payments from international clients.
Due to no availability of PayPal in Pakistan, people search a lot about “How to make a PayPal account in Pakistan.
If you’re making a PayPal account in Pakistan you need to follow some steps. However, if you have a friend or relative abroad who has a PayPal account then you don’t need to sign up on PayPal.
How to make a PayPal account in Pakistan!
- Open the PayPal web page.
- Click on the Sign-Up button. (Top of the right side)
- Click on the Personal or business account, depending on your needs, and then click on the “Next”.
- Enter your valid email address (have to verify) and create a strong password.
- Fill out all the true information required to create a PayPal account.
- You must have a valid address of any country where PayPal is operating. “you can get the fake address from the internet”.
- Recommend Asian countries, Like UAE, Malaysia.
- After filling in all information, you need to confirm your email address. If you don’t you will not be able to send or receive payment.
- You can confirm your email address by going into your mail.
- Go into your email and click on the “Confirm My Email Address” button.
You can create a business account as well and PayPal offers two options in the business account category. One is the standard account and the other one is a pro account. In the standard account, customers must route through PayPal to check out.
In Pro accounts, you get full control over how you want to design the checkout process. The cost of this account is $30 per month. The Standard free business account is best for users who buy and sell a lot of things on eBay.
ALSO READ: How do you create a channel on YouTube?