Motorway Police Jobs 2020 is announced on 31 January 2020 through FPSC – Federal Public Service Commission the reputed testing organization working under the Government of Pakistan.
Jobs in Motorway Police to apply are (Patrol Officer (BS-14)). Today Motorway Police Jobs 2020 for Non-Uniformed Staff were also announced which is ready to be recruit by well-educated individuals. A National Highway and Motorway Police invite application from Male & Females belong to Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan/FATA, and Azad Kashmir.
All interested candidates wanted to apply suggested to read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and also after this paragraph.
Eligibility Criteria for NHMP Jobs 2020:
- Candidates willing to apply should have a Bachelors’s qualification from HEC recognized university.
- Age applicants should be between 18 to 25 years. (5 years relaxation as per govt. law)
- Height for Male should be 5′ and 8″.
- Height for Female should be 5′ and 4″.
- Minimum Chest Measurement 33″ to 35″.
- Job type: Contract base
- Total positions: 300
- Expected salary: PKR 40,000 to 80,000 / month
- Last date to apply: 17 Feb 2020
More Jobs: Hiring Immediately in Canada from Pakistan
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Advertisement No. 02/2020:
For all other positions announced in FPSC Advertisement No. 02/2020, applicants should hold a qualification for Masters/Bachelors in the relevant discipline, and relevant field experience and skills are required to apply.
Motorway Police Jobs Application Form 2020 Download Online — www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Patrol Officer (BS-14)
- Instructor (English) (BS-16)
- Administrative Officer (BS-16)
- National Savings Officer (BS-17)
- Range Forest Officer (BS-16)
- Medical Lab Technologist (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Law) (BS-17)
- Deputy Director (Law) (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Deputy Director / Protector of Emigrants (BS-18)
- Lecturer (Male) (BS-17)
- Librarian (Male) (BS-16)
- Demonstrator (Female) (BS-16)
- Principal / Headmaster / Senior Teacher / Instructor (Male) (BS-18)
- Web Developer (BS-17)
How to Apply for National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs:
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through the web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facilities are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 17, 2020.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQs Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 06th June 2020.