KARACHI – Sindh Food Authority has sealed the manufacturing unit of Dunkin Donuts at site area Karachi for using substandard and expired items.
According to the Sources, the Dunkin Donuts manufacturing unit had been using sub-standard and expired ingredients.
The raw material in the factory was also found below the usual standard.
On the directions of Director General Food Authority, Sindh Food Authority’s Enforcement and Vigilance Team directs has raided the manufacturing unit.
Sindh Food Authority team had discarded substandard food items on the spot
Factory hygiene rules were also being violated, officials said
Officials say the factory was temporarily sealed and a fine of Rs 2.5 lakh was imposed on the factory.
- Black Lives Matter activists draw four-mile-long mural in Nevada desert
- Fortnite creator Epic Games is now valued at $17.3 billion after blockbuster funding, including $250 million from Sony
- Senior Republicans are helping Kanye secure place on presidential election to take votes away from Joe Biden
- 1400 families who lost loved-ones to COVID-19 plan legal action against Government
- Beirut Explosion: More than 100 dead and 4,000 wounded, says Lebanon health ministry
Black Lives Matter activists have drawn a colossal mural in the Nevada desert near the Bur…