Visa Free Countries For Pakistan & List of Visa On Arrival & E-Visa
Here is the list of countries where Pakistani Passport holders can fly Visa-free, or they can avail Visa on Arrival entrance. Find countries offering E-VISA to Pakistani Nationals. Find the best places to fly for quick and hassle-free holidays.
In 2016, the Pakistani passport was ranked second lowest among 196 countries of the world. However, in 2017, the ranking slightly improved when it was ranked as the third lowest. Most people don’t know that there are still 43 such countries that Pakistanis can visit without visa or visa on arrival.
Some of the countries also offer E-Visa to Pakistani citizen.
Below is the information if you intend to travel to these 43 countries:
Requirements Before Travelling?
Pakistanis don’t need the visas to these 43 countries but the Pakistani passport holders need to fulfill other general requirements like a return ticket, hotel booking, and enough funds to justify their stay in any of these countries. Moreover, the passport should be valid.
Visa Not Required for Pakistani Citizens
Pakistani citizens don’t require any visa in these countries.
They will be allowed to enter the country by just showing their Passport which will be stamped.
Dominica (6 months)
Haiti (3 months)
Micronesia (30 days)
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (30 days)
Trinidad and Tobago (3 months)
Vanuatu (30 days)
Visa on Arrival for Pakistani Citizens in 2019
Visa on arrival (VOA) means that an application form is given to you when you reach the airport or border of that country.
This application form needs to be filled on the spot and you’ll get a visa on arrival. The visa will be pasted into your passport right away. Just make sure to keep US dollars and passport size photos as they required for the visa.
The fee of VOA is generally $50.
- Benin (8 days)
- Cambodia (30 days)
- Cape Verde (30 days)
- Comoros (45 days)
- Guinea-Bissau (90 days)
- Kenya (90 days)
- Madagascar (90 days)
- Maldives (30 days)
- Mozambique (30 days)
- Nepal (30 days)
- Palau (30 days)
- Qatar (30 days)
- Rwanda (30 days)
- Samoa (90 days)
- Seychelles (90 days)
- Somalia (30 days)
- Timor Leste (30 days)
- Tanzania (30 days)
- Togo (7 days)
- Trinidad and Tobago (90 days)
- Tuvalu (30 days)
- Uganda (30 days)
E-Visas for Pakistani Citizens
There are some countries that offer E-visas for Pakistanis.
They can apply for the visa online and obtain it in a few days. They can then travel to the desired country with a print of that E-visa. Every country has different requirements for issuing E-visa, but mostly just ask for a scanned Passport copy.
Below is the list of countries offering E-Visas for Pakistani citizens:
- Antigua & Barbuda (https://evisa.immigration.gov.ag/agEvisa-app/)
- Azerbaijan (https://evisa.gov.az)
- Bahrain (https://www.evisa.gov.bh)
- Cambodia (https://www.evisa.gov.kh)
- Djibouti (https://www.evisa.gouv.dj)
- Gabon (https://evisa.dgdi.ga)
- Kenya (http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html)
- Kyrgyzstan (http://www.evisa.e-gov.kg)
- Lesotho (http://evisalesotho.com)
- Malaysia (www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/evisa.jsp)
- Myanmar (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm)
- Qatar (https://bit.ly/2XnpsRK)
- Rwanda (https://www.migration.gov.rw)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis (https://evisa.gov.kn/evisa-prod)
- Sri Lanka (http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa)
- Tajikistan (https://www.visa.gov.tj)
- Turkey (https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/)
- Uganda (https://visas.immigration.go.ug)
- Zambia (https://evisa.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm)
- Zimbabwe (https://www.evisa.gov.zw)
The above list of countries and their official government websites offer e-visa to travelers from Pakistan is also supported.