The Galaxy A90 5G is a premium flagship smartphone under the Galaxy A-series that touts a Snapdragon 855 chipset and 48MP triple camera.
Samsung launched it’s newest premium Galaxy A-series smartphone in Korea. Notably, the Galaxy A90 is the first high-end flagship smartphone under the Galaxy A-series to feature a Snapdragon 855 Octa Core. The Galaxy A90 5G also touts a large 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display and 48MP+12MP+5MP triple camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G has currently been announced for the Korean market, but Samsung plans to expand to additional markets soon. The Galaxy A90 5G may launch in Pakistan as well, although Samsung hasn’t mentioned its Pakistan launch details just yet.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 Octa-core (1x 2.8 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x 2.4 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x 1.7 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Samsung Dex
- 6.7″ Super AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 512 GB (6 GB RAM Variant Only)
- Main: 48MP, F/2.0
- Depth: 5MP, F/2.2
- Ultra-Wide: 8MP, F/2.2 (123°)
- Front: 32MP, F/2.0
- White and Black
- 4,500 mAh with 25W Super Fast Charging
- Not available
On Wednesday Apple launches new iPhone without fanfare, aiming to appeal to consumers faci…