Queen Elizabeth arrived at the weekly church service. Prince William accompanied the Monarch to church, as Prince Charles drove himself and wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall to the service.
But Prince Andrew, who attended last week’s service, was not with her this time.
The Duke has been embroiled in controversy in recent weeks, after recent publicity about his friendship with disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.
Mr. Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in jail last month in an apparent suicide, after being held on federal sex trafficking charges involving dozens of underage girls.
The Prince was dragged into the controversy after he was accused of groping a woman’s breast during a visit to Mr. Epstein’s apartment in 2001.
The Duke has categorically denied acting improperly with any women.
In a 2015 lawsuit, Virginia Roberts-Giuffre claimed she had sex with the Prince during a visit to London with Mr. Jeffrey Epstein, who she says kept her as a “sex slave”.
The Duke has vehemently denied all the accusations.
But Ms. Roberts has appeared on TV this week, attracting further negative publicity for the Duke.
Last weekend Prince Andrew joined the Queen for the Balmoral church service.
- Florida Girl, 12, arrested after making death list of students at her school
- Donald Trump, Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell in new un-seen pictures after President claims he doesn’t know Duke
- Tate teen, 18, GUILTY of attempted murder after hurling boy, 6, off 10th floor because he ‘wanted to be on TV news’
- 16-Month-Old Baby Denied Life-Saving Drug By Louisiana Medicaid
- White House considered kicking Huawei out of banking system