Queen Elizabeth arrived at the weekly church service. Prince William accompanied the Monarch to church, as Prince Charles drove himself and wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall to the service.
But Prince Andrew, who attended last week’s service, was not with her this time.
The Duke has been embroiled in controversy in recent weeks, after recent publicity about his friendship with disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.
Mr. Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in jail last month in an apparent suicide, after being held on federal sex trafficking charges involving dozens of underage girls.
The Prince was dragged into the controversy after he was accused of groping a woman’s breast during a visit to Mr. Epstein’s apartment in 2001.
The Duke has categorically denied acting improperly with any women.
In a 2015 lawsuit, Virginia Roberts-Giuffre claimed she had sex with the Prince during a visit to London with Mr. Jeffrey Epstein, who she says kept her as a “sex slave”.
The Duke has vehemently denied all the accusations.
But Ms. Roberts has appeared on TV this week, attracting further negative publicity for the Duke.
Last weekend Prince Andrew joined the Queen for the Balmoral church service.
- Iranian hackers take control of US government website and post image of a bloodied Trump
- Instagram’s biggest earners of 2019 from Ronaldo to top woman Kendall
- Turkey to send troops to Libya at Tripoli’s request: Erdogan
- Heroes who tackled London Bridge terrorist will be awarded UK’s highest bravery medals for civilians
- Homeowner fined £60,000 for vandalising a Tree to kill it after council twice refused to let him chop it down