PM Imran Khan’s Kamyab Jawan Program will permit youth to take startup loans of Rs.1 lac to 50 lac to take their career ahead.
Moreover, under the kamyab jawan program, 25% of loans can be availed by women.
The youth of Pakistan (male/female) can avail this golden opportunity from their own cities. The procedure is very simple and few documents are required to be attached with the application form.
Application form Kamyab Jawan Program is free of cost. Rs 100 has to be paid to process fee to participating Banks at the time of form submission.
Loan Application Form available both in branches of participating banks and through dedicated websites of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), Bank of Khyber and Bank of Punjab. Form available in both English and Urdu language. Eligible borrowers may apply for the loans immediately after the formal launch of the program by the Prime Minister. Soft copies of the form can be downloaded from here.
Documents Required for Loan:
- Application Form Completely Filled and Signed
- 1 Recent Passport Size Photograph of Applicant
- Photocopy of Applicants CNIC
- Photocopy of Guarantor’s CNIC
- Basic Borrower Fact Sheet (Portion already available in the Loan Application Form.
- Guarantor’s Information (Portion already available in the Loan Application Form.
- Applicant’s Own Prepared Business Feasibility or Approved SMEDA Business Feasibility.
SMEDA services are free of cost.
The applicant can develop a business plan on his/her own and submit directly to participating banks for evaluation. Consultants (Database available at www.smeda.org.pk and 16 SMEDA Helpdesks) can assist you in developing your business plan. Additionally, applicants can benefit from the following.
- Business plan template and related FAQs.
- Training video Documentaries.
- Group training sessions at SMEDA’s 16 Helpdesks.
- Helpdesks are available at SMEDA website.
- Training video documentaries on Business Plan development by Virtual Universities.
List of Executing Banks:
- National Bank of Pakistan
- First Women Bank
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- MCB Bank Ltd
- Habib Bank Ltd
- Bank Al- Habib
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Allied Bank Ltd
- Meezan Bank
- Soneri Bank
- Sindh Bank
- Summit Bank
- Al Baraka Bank
- United Bank Ltd
- JS Bank
- Askari Bank
Please contact any above-listed bank for information regarding the requirements of the business plan.